11 Tools For Those Suffering Social Media Overwhelm
“I can’t wait for Monday morning! I have so much free time on my hands! I wonder what creative projects I’ll think up to help grow my business today?!!” Said no entrepreneur ever!
For a busy entrepreneur, the days can often fly by, with a workload so overwhelming that it seems impossible to get it all done. Manage clients, market the business, stay on top of the latest trends and don’t forget to be authentic, creative and take some time to chat up your target audience on at least three different social platforms! Whew! Sound familiar?
Take a breath. Help is available.
Here are eleven tools you can use to help you pull it all together and get more done in less time.
Are you ready? Let’s dive right in!
1. Hootsuite: This has been one of my favorites for many years. It allows you to manage multiple social platforms, monitor your lists and have some meaningful conversations without having to log in and out of each network. HootSuite also offers great analytics you can add on as well as an app directory that connects HootSuite with a lot of the tools I use to grow my business!
2. Commun.it: This is one of my favorite relationship management tools. It helps you nurture important relationships on Twitter and maintain quality contact with high value connections.
3. Dollar Photo Club: Visual content is a necessity for businesses today and you’d better know how to create great images if you want engagement. Dollar Photo Club is a great, affordable way to grab the images you need. They have a tremendous selection and it’s easy to create an account and get started.
4. Lists and Circles: Never underestimate the value of a simple list. Twitter lists, Facebook Interest Lists and Google+ Circles are highly valuable! This is how I stay on top of what my clients, partners and virtual assistants are discussing online. I can segment groups of people out and use the lists to manage my time more effectively. When I log into one of my networking sites, I know exactly which list I’m focused on and what I intend to do with it that day.
5. Social Buzz Club: This has been one of my favorite content sharing tools for several years. This social marketing tool offers collaborative content syndication and pay it forward marketing. What does that mean? You can share your content there and other members receive points in exchange for sharing your content. They use those points to add their quality content to the site and earn more points by sharing more great content from yourself and others. It’s a win-win!
6. Content Gems: This is a great content curation tool that helps you quickly find and share valuable content that would be of interest to your audience. You’ll also get a nice email each day with a summary of all the great content they find for you to share. There is also a nice app for this in the HootSuite app directory which allows you to manage your content right from the HootSuite dashboard.
7. Buffer Suggestions: This is an excellent tool for sharing, however, one of my favorite features in Buffer is the suggestions tool that allows you to add keywords to it and receive suggestions for great content to post based on those keywords. It makes finding great content to share a snap!
8. Ubersuggest: Are you struggling to come up with topics for your next blog post? This tool is incredible! Type in a keyword and you’ll instantly get hundreds or even thousands of keyword ideas based on real search engine user research. Never run out of blog topics again!
9. Serps: This is another incredible keyword research tool. Serp allows you to enter a keyword and get additional keyword ideas from Google Suggest, Bing Suggest, YouTube and Yahoo along with estimated keyword volumes and cost per click data.
10. Zerys: Once you have ideas for blog posts, you may find yourself in need of someone to write them. Zerys is a platform that offers you a place to easily plan your content, lay out your editorial calendar and hire a writer to assist in creating the content for your next blog post, free report or even ebook!
11. Rev: If you’re an entrepreneur on the go, you may find yourself with plenty of ideas and no time to put it all on paper or communicate it effectively to assistants, partners and/or clients. Rev is a tool that offers easy audio and video transcription services. Grab their app and record your ideas, instructions and to do lists. Record an entire ebook if you’d like! Just start talking and let Rev do the rest! They will transcribe it for easy organization and action from you and/or your assistant at a later date.
Do you need a hand? We can help! Click here and request a call to discuss your social media needs. Whether you need a simple push in the right direction or a full scale team to do the heavy lifting, we're here to help!