What You Should Know About Outsourcing Social Media
If you are like most business owners, you're probably familiar with the idea of social media marketing. You may even have attended a class or downloaded an ebook and begun implementing some of the things you've learned. What you may not know, however, is that a poorly chosen strategy and/or improper implementation can not only cost you money but it can also do permanent damage to your reputation.
- How can I use social media to grow my business?
- How do Likes and Friends translate into more sales?
- How can I find the time to learn all this new information and still run my business?
- Can I afford to hire someone to help me?
- What should I look for in a social media virtual assistant?
- What’s safe to delegate?
- Can social media be delegated?
If you’ve ever found yourself considering any of these questions then you’re in the right place!
I’ve spent many years working with business owners who are looking to increase their income and cut their costs. Many turn to virtual assistants as the way to realize their professional goals and find themselves stunned to the point of inaction when left to sort through endless resumes and VA websites with no idea of how to choose the right outsourcing solution.
Many fear turning over such important work to someone who may not be qualified. Others have heard horror stories of virtual assistants who represented their clients badly, angered customers or disappeared completely with sensitive client information. The sad fact is that many of the clients we see have already tried at least one or two other virtual assistant services without success.
Fortunately, there is a way to get help implementing social media marketing without losing control of your brand.
Hiring a social media consulting service can be a good way to match your goals with a plan that gets measurable results. However, outsourcing the wrong things to the wrong people can cost your company big time!
In 2009 I created a report designed to help business owners who were considering outsourcing their social media efforts.
If you’ve ever considered outsourcing even a small part of your relationship marketing plan then download our free report:
Hiring Out Social Media Tasks: How to Get Help With Social Media Without Losing Control
You’ll also get immediate access to four very special bonuses:
1. How to Brand Yourself As An Expert – a list of tasks you should do versus the tasks a virtual assistant can help with
2. The Top 50+ Tasks Handed Off to a Social Media Virtual Assistant
3. Questions To Ask When Hiring Your Next Social Media Virtual Assistant
4. 100+ Tools for Your Virtual Office
In addition, we held a follow up teleseminar to cover the specifics of:
1. What you can expect from social media marketing
2. Find out if you are a delegator or a doer – Should you hire a virtual assistant or can you feasibly learn to do it yourself?
3. Get specifics on tasks that are safe to delegate and how they can be delegated
4. And much, much more!
If you'd like to download Hiring Out Social Media Tasks: How to Get Help With Social Media Without Losing Control simply fill in your name and email address and you'll be emailed the download link. You'll also get access to the recording of our follow up teleseminar.
Note: The file is large and may not display properly in some browsers. Try right clicking (or control C on Mac) to save it to your hard drive.
If you have any questions or are having trouble please contact us at email@example.com
What do you think of the report? Social media is all about sharing so please share your thoughts with us and use our retweet button on the left to retweet to your contacts!