Terms of Services
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful and honest. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need. Social media is all about listening to what your market wants so please feel free to share your thoughts with us.
All we ask in return is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. If you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we feel are necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms periodically to see what those changes may be. Your continued use of the Web site means that you accept those changes.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by BizMSolutions. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
BIZMSOLUTIONS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
* USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
* USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE
* FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED
* ERROR ON OUR SITE
* OMISSION ON OUR SITE
* INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE
* DEFECT ON OUR SITE
* DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE
* COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
* DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
* DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES”.)
* OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS "INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES.")
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IF ANYTHING TO ACCESS OUR SITE.
Links to Other Site
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. BizMSolutions is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When BizMSolutions provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Terms of this Agreement
Virtual Assistant Services
BizMSolutions provides virtual assistant services to small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Client: Small business owner or entrepreneur
Consultant: Virtual assistant performing services
1. Consultation Services. Independent consultants perform services for the client in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. All consultants are independent of BizMSolutions. BizMSolutions is not liable for any of the work performed by above mentioned consultants. The consultant will consult with the officers and employees of the company concerning matters relating to the management and organization of the company, their financial policies, the terms and conditions of employment, and generally any matter arising out of the business affairs of the company.
2. Terms of Agreement. Either party may cancel this agreement on 24 hours notice to the other party in writing, by certified mail, email or personal delivery.
3. Time Devoted by Consultant. The particular amount of time may vary from day to day or week to week. We do not charge a retainer for general services performed.
4. Place Where Services Will Be Rendered. The consultant will perform all services in accordance with this contract. In addition the consultant will perform services on the telephone as designated by the company to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to Consultant. The amount to be paid to each consultant will be determined prior to any work being performed for the client. The consultant will submit an itemized statement setting forth the time spent and services rendered, and the company will pay the consultant the amounts due as indicated by statements submitted by the consultant within two (2) business days of receipt.
6. Independent Contractor. Both the company and the consultant agree that the consultant will act as an independent contractor in the performance of its duties under this contract. Accordingly, the consultant shall be responsible for payment of all taxes including Federal, State and local taxes arising out of the consultant's activities in accordance with this contract, including by way of illustration but not limitation, Federal and State income tax, Social Security tax, Unemployment Insurance taxes, and any other taxes or business license fee as required.
7. Confidential Information. The consultant agrees that any information received by the consultant during any furtherance of the consultant's obligations in accordance with this contract, which concerns the personal, financial or other affairs of the company will be treated by the consultant in full confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons, firms or organizations.
8. Employment of Others. The consultant may from time to time choose to outsource a portion of the work performed to the services of others. All costs to the consultant for those services will be paid by the consultant. The consultant shall assume full responsibility for the performance of her assistants, including but not limited to, the selection, retention, discipline and compensation thereof.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from this Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. And BizMSolutions is entitled to terminate all or any part of any of its Web site without notice to you.
Jurisdiction and Other Points to Consider
If you use our site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate BizMSolutions intellectual property rights, BizMSolutions may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of West Virginia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it. Resolution of the issue will be handled by a third party at BizMSolutions. By utilizing this site you agree that you will abide by any decision made by BizMSolutions pertaining to this dispute.