Not Enough Hours In A Day?
Does it ever feel as though there just aren't enough hours in the day? I get it! Thousands of people are trying to start or grow their business this year yet few (a very few) will succeed. Why? It isn't for lack of effort! The reason is that there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
As a business owner, you aren't going to make money by sitting in course after course learning the technicalities of social media. You aren't going to make money trying to do it all yourself! Maybe you've already gone this route and, like so many others, have failed misreably. You're only one person and you simply can't be everywhere, doing everything at once.
You need to be working on your business! You need to be out from behind your desk doing the things that ONLY YOU CAN DO! It can often seem like you're on a hamster wheel, running, running, running and getting absolutely nowhere!
Maybe you feel like no matter how hard you try, you're just never going to be able to work the "four hour work week" or achieve that dream of "making money while you sleep".
Does any of this sound familiar?
Don't feel bad -
YOU'RE NOT ALONE AND IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!
The reason why you can't seem to get ahead in your business is really quite simple, and an easy fix. What has been holding you back is simply that you need another you!
Think about that for a moment.
What would happen if you could get out in front of your clients bringing in new business, helping your clients succeed, creating new opportunities for yourself in the real world!
While at the same time, you are creating great online content, watching your analytics and making changes as needed, editing your website for maximum effectiveness and handling online questions from perspective customers!
What would happen if, while you were doing all of these things, you were also able to market your mailing list, send out newsletters, create great content to entice potential new clients? What would happen if you actually had time to act on all those great ideas that keep coming to you?
What would happen if you could do all of these things at the same time?
Although it's not possible for you (one person) to do it all, it is possible to get the next best thing. You need a quality Virtual Assistant who is looking out for your best interests and handling all those mundane, yet very important tasks that you just don't have time to do.
There are tasks in your business that only you can do. These should be the tasks you're focusing on.
You need someone who is flexible, professional and efficient who treats your business like their own!
Are you in need of a quality Virtual Assistant to support your professional goals? Our Virtual Assistants are business owners themselves and understand how important quality assistance is to the growth of your business!
Tasks Handed Off to a Virtual Assistant
Not certain how a Virtual Assistant can help you? We help with a variety of tasks including:
- Strategic planning for product/service launches
- Developing a social media and online marketing strategy designed to support your professional goals
- Create a social media calendar (blogging, tweeting, posting, connecting with groups, etc.)
- Research and identify key social networks, groups and online communities to enhance your business
- Developing launch strategies for your prouducts/services
- Target market planning (helping clients identify their target market and find out where they are online
- Setting up your social networking profiles
- Filling out your profiles with keyword rich information designed to attract your target audience
- Creating sales/landing pages for your website
- Setting up Lead Pages landing pages
- Creating a Facebook page or Group
- Creating a Twitter page
- Creating a YouTube account
- Creating an Instagram account
- Setting up other Video platforms like Blab.im or Periscope
- Suggesting other appropriate networking sites where you can reach your target audience
- Putting written systems into place, creating training manuals, on how to utilize sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc. This includes step by step instructions for daily, weekly, monthly social media tasks that have been customized for your business
- Writing profiles (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Writing email autoresponders
- Writing web copy
- Create customized tweets/posts marketing an event – schedule according to client needs
- Research additional information your clients may be interested in sharing via their online sites
- Re-purposing articles for blog posts
- Re-purposing articles/blog posts for tweets
- Writing blog posts
- Writing landing pages
- Writing targeted opt ins to help build the client's mailing list
- Transcribing webinars or other audio content provided by client
- eBook development and creation
- Developing an editorial calendar for a client's blog, social accounts or video strategy
- Newsletter management
Systems planning and organization
- Getting written systems in place (creating training manuals for clients on how to utilize sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. This includes step by step instructions for daily, weekly, monthly social media tasks that have been customized to each client’s business).
- Creating customized networking activity schedules for the client and their teams to keep them on target to meet their professional goals
- Creating a Facebook ad strategy
- Writing Facebook ads
- Split testing ads
- Monitoring results of ads
- Create Facebook/LinkedIn events
- Creating/planning tele-seminars and webinars to promote product/service launchs
- We can help you develop your idea into a final product
- We'll recommend tools to help you create an online classroom
- We'll show you how to deliver your programs seamlessly to your target audience
- We'll help you put systems in place to ensure your programs will work the way they need to so you can start profiting more quickly
- Regardless of the product you would like to offer, we can help you build a launch with Just in Time marketing strategies designed to share your product in front of the largest target audience with the fewest resources.
- We'll help you create a launch strategy
- We'll help you create the content strategy for your launch
- We'll help you lay out a landing page and email sequence designed to get your audience's attention and start making sales
- We can help you ensure your book gets proper placement on Amazon for higher rankings
- We create the graphics, blog posts and social posts needed to share your latest creation
- We write the landing page for your book
- We provide you with a launch strategy designed to build your mailing list and sell your book to a targeted audience
- Website planning sessions
- Building websites to our client's specifications
- Adding plugins, SEO tools, etc.
- Determining your site's ranking
- Performing a site evaluation on your current website to determine what might be affecting your rankings
- Correcting any issues we find in order to improve your site rankings
Day to day administration
- Checking emails
- Brand monitoring
- Network expansion (helping clients grow their target connections on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
- Submitting articles to article marketing sites
- Submitting press releases to press release sites
- Uploading videos to YouTube, Facebook and other video sites
- Adding WordPress plugins
- Monitoring comments (approving/deleting comments on your blog – alerting you when a comment needs a response)
- Tweet thank you’s to those who have re-tweeted you
- Send birthday messages to friends on Facebook
- Create a “friend”/”follower” policy and accept/decline connection invitations as needed
- Monitor Facebook Fan page, answer generic questions on client’s behalf and alert the client when questions/comments need personal attention
- Researching quality content to share with your target audience
- Hourly, as needed, sessions designed to give you all the information to do-it-yourself
- Learn how the Facebook algorithms work and what you can do to make the most of them
- Learn how to create an editorial calendar of your own
- Get the tools you need to create your own quote photos and graphics for sites like Instagram
- Learn how to create videos for your business
- Get the latest cutting edge information exactly when and how you need it
- Learn to create a product launch of your own
- Find out how to create the best Facebook ads
- Gain a better understanding of how to read and respond to your analytics
- These mentoring sessions are customized just for you so the possibilities of what we may share is endless! All sessions are controlled by the client and and the questions they have at the time.
These are just a few of the most commonly requested tasks we handle.
Social Media Marketing Is Still The Most Commonly Requested Task
Virtual assistants can handle a lot of different tasks but there is one that is requested most often. Approximately 90% of the people who reach out to me today need help with their social media marketing. They aren't certain how to begin a Facebook ad campaign, they need help understanding what to say, when to post, which sites they should be using and so much more! Sometimes they want to do it themselves and simply need a bit of guidance and other times they need someone to handle everything for them. Does this sound like you? We can help. The first thing you'll want to do is download this FREE report on Hiring Out Social Media: How to Get Help Without Losing Control of Your Brand, Reputation & Budget.
Next, schedule a few minutes to speak with me about your exact needs. Not sure exactly what you need? I can help with that too! Schedule a call with me so we can discuss your goals, your struggles and your questions.
Get Started Now!
You probably don't have a lot of spare time in your day. We'll make this easy for you! You handle the strategic tasks that only you can do and let us make sense out of the chaos and take those extra and often confusing tasks off your plate! We offer monthly flate rate as well as hourly Virtual Assistant packages, DIY coaching programs for those who want to learn everything themselves and you'll always receive a smiling face and a helpful attitude around here!
Click the button below and share your professional goals. Start the conversation that gets you on your way to implementing a more profitable and productive way of doing business!